Followers

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Another daubing of paint! ( A steady progression towards a New painted army)

OK, I've kicked off with daubing basic colours to the first twenty to thirty miniatures of  my new Thunderbolt Mountain, Wood Elf Army, which is all well and good, but it's not really going to cut it when it comes to the detail of these excellent figures, as it'll be soul destroying to not see any significant progress over time.






So, I've broken them down into smaller groups, based upon the poses and started high-lighting and adding base colours for the detail.




I know my camera skills do neither my painting or these miniatures any favours, but here's a couple of 'close-ups' to give an indication of how things are progressing.








Hope you enjoy the journey.

Paul / Golgfag1

No comments:

Post a Comment